The European Tour tees it up this week at The Renaissance Club for the 39th edition of the Scottish Open.
The 156-player field is the best in tournament history and will be headlined by four of the world’s top-5 ranked players along with Rory McIlroy. They’ll be vying for a piece of the $8,000,000 purse, including a first-place prize worth $1,333,333.
The European Tour announced the pairings and tee times for the opening two rounds which will include six featured groups.
Scottish Open Featured Groups:
- Rory McIlroy, Jon Rahm, Justin Thomas
- Collin Morikawa, Lee Westwood, Robert MacIntyre
- Xander Schauffele, Tyrrell Hatton, Tommy Fleetwood
- Martin Kaymer, Will Zalatoris, Victor Perez
- Matt Wallace, Scottie Scheffler, Ian Poulter
- Francesco Molinari, Aaron Rai, Bernd Wiesberger
How to Follow the abrdn Scottish Open
GOLF CHANNEL: Thu-Fri: 7:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Sat-Sun: 7 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
LINKS: Website | Instagram | Facebook
2021 abrdn Scottish Open Tee Times
The Renaissance Club . North Berwick, Scotland . July 8-11, 2021
Scottish Open: Featured Groups
Six-photo slideshow. Swipe to navigate.