Usually any foursome including Jordan Spieth means shade for the other three. But yesterday, it was Spieth who played the supporting role as he was paired with actress and model Kelly Rohrbach.
The PGA Tour decided to tease the photo of the two stars, along with Michael Greller, using a sexual innuendo, sending the comments section into a frenzy.
PGA TOUR GETS HAMMERED
- Micphotograwitz: “Threesome?”
- Atlrebel28: “@pgatour 🛑 stop”
- Kurtis1974: “Careful not to get sued”
- Kaj3161: “Please have some class!!!
- CoconutinalamedaCmon: “@pgatour you’re classier than this”
- Cjef_johnson: “Way to throw a kid under the bus @pgatour 😒”
- Stoshfry: “@pgatour bet his fiancé appreciates this post #stayclassy”
- Nickfoss@cjef_johnson: “@pgatour trying to start drama. Bunch of chumps”
- Joelboy88: “@pgatour nice. I’m sure @jordanspieth appreciates this post”
- Jrdawson_: “Nice job @pgatour 🤦♂️ leaving a vague open ended caption to let the trolls run wild. Terrible”
Update: The PGA Tour has updated their caption.
Kcmarino59: “@pgatour nice job changing your caption/post … was getting a little raunchy