The U.S. Open tees it up this week at Torrey Pines Golf Course for the 121st edition of America’s national golf championship.
The field will include 156 players vying for a piece of the $12,500,000 purse with a first-place prize worth $2,250,000.
The USGA announced the pairings and tee times for the opening two rounds which will include nine featured groups.
U.S. Open Featured Groups:
- Collin Morikawa, Justin Thomas, Brooks Koepka
- Dustin Johnson, Rory McIlroy, Justin Rose
- Will Zalatoris, Scottie Scheffler, Jordan Spieth
- Marc Leishman, Jon Rahm, Patrick Reed
- Max Homa, Phil Mickelson, Xander Schauffele
- Patrick Cantlay, Louis Oosthuizen, Sungjae Im
- Matt Fitzpatrick, Tyrrell Hatton, Viktor Hovland
- Tyler Strafaci, Bryson DeChambeau, Hideki Matsuyama
- Adam Scott, Sergio Garcia, Bubba Watson
How to Follow the U.S. Open
TELEVISION: Thu: 9:45 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (Peacock), 12:30-7 p.m. (GOLF), 7-10 p.m. (NBC); Fri: 9:45 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (Peacock), 12:30-6 p.m. (GOLF), 6-9 p.m. (NBC); Sat: 8-11 a.m. (GOLF), 11 a.m.-9 p.m. (NBC); Sun: 10 a.m.-12 p.m. (GOLF), 12-8 p.m. (NBC);
2021 U.S. Open Tee Times (Rds 1-2)
Torrey Pines GC . La Jolla, CA . June 17-20, 2021
Slideshow: 2021 U.S. Open Featured Groups