If you haven’t already, it may be time to start planning your 2021 golf vacation. And where better to consider than The Sea Pines Resort.
Sitting pretty at the southernmost tip of Hilton Head Island, the legendary Lowcountry destination features five miles of unspoiled white sand beaches, 20 clay tennis courts, 14 miles of bike and walking trails, horseback riding, eco-adventures, water sports, and the 605-acre Sea Pines Forest Preserve filled with wildflowers, wetlands, and more than 130 species of birds.
The Sea Pine Resort’s popular Villa Golf Vacation Package, includes:
- 3 Nights/4 Days plus 3 Rounds of Championship Golf
- One round of golf at Harbour Town Golf Links
- One round of golf at Heron Point by Pete Dye
- One round of golf at Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III
- Replay rates of $50/player on same course of same day available at Heron Point by Pete Dye and Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III based on availability (following completion of first round)
- Rates start at $255 per golfer in Spring/Fall and $229 in the Summer/Winter.
- Save up to 15% when you call The Sea Pines Resort’s Leisure Golf Sales Team at (843) 842-8484 to book or customize this package.
- Blackout dates: April 12 – April 18, 2021 due to the RBC Heritage golf tournament.
On the web: SeaPines.com