The new Adidas Tour 360 2.0 Shoes are out, and even DJ is pitching the new golf kicks.
According to Adidas, the shoes feature premium leather that offer superior arch support and include ‘Climaproof’ technology to stay dry for the entire round.
TOUR 360 2.0 FEATURES
- Boost is the “most responsive cushioning ever” from Adidas.
- Climaproof reportedly gives golfers protection “from rain, wind and snow.”
- Premium leather upper for a rich look, comfortable feel and long-lasting protection and durability.
- 360Wrap locks in and supports the foot for enhanced stability and a secure fit.
- Main materials: Leather upper / Textile lining / Synthetic outsole.
- Colors: White/Black Accent, Black/White Accent, White/Blue Accent.
- Cost: $200.00
- How To Buy: Got to Adidas.com
DJ’S SALES PITCH
Been wearing #TOUR360 since the start of my career and now the best got even better.
Get yours here: https://t.co/ertHFcR5dJ pic.twitter.com/v7x1skyZva
— Dustin Johnson (@DJohnsonPGA) November 2, 2017
Credit: Adidas, Dustin Johnson Twitter