The British Open tees off tomorrow at historic St Andrews for the 150th edition of golf’s oldest major championship.
The field will include 156 players vying for a piece of the $14,000,000 purse with a first-place prize worth $2,500,000.
The R&A announced the pairings and tee times for the opening two rounds which will include several marquee groupings.
The 150th Open: Featured Groups
- Rory McIlroy, Xander Schauffele, Collin Morikawa
- Shane Lowry, Justin Thomas, Viktor Hovland
- Tony Finau, Hideki Matsuyama, Will Zalatoris
- Tyrrell Hatton, Scottie Scheffler, Joaquin Niemann
- Tiger Woods, Max Homa, Matt Fitzpatrick
- Jordan Spieth, Harold Varner III, Jon Rahm
- Patrick Cantlay, Mito Pereira, Sam Burns
How to Follow The 150th Open
Television: Thu: 1:30-4 a.m. (Peacock), 4 a.m.-3 p.m. (USA); Sat: 5-7 a.m. (USA), 7 a.m.-3 p.m. (NBC); Sun: 4-7 a.m. (USA), 7 a.m.-2 p.m. (NBC)
The 2022 Open Tee Times (Rds 1-2)
The OPEN | St Andrews | St Andrews, Scotland | July 14-17, 2022