The 2021 Open Championship tees it up tomorrow at Royal St George’s for the 149th edition of the longest running major.
The 156-player field will be headlined by all of the top names, including all of the top-10 ranked players in the world. They’ll each be vying for a piece of the $11,500,000 purse, including a first-place prize worth $2,070,000.
The R&A announced the pairings and tee times for the opening two rounds which includes several marquee groups.
The 149th Open’s Featured Groups:
- Brooks Koepka, Jason Kokrak, Garrick Higgo
- Jordan Spieth, Bryson DeChambeau, Branden Grace
- Shane Lowry, Jon Rahm, Louis Oosthuizen
- Dustin Johnson, Will Zalatoris, Justin Rose
- Xander Schauffele, Robert MacIntyre, Rickie Fowler
- Justin Thomas, Tommy Fleetwood, Adam Scott
- Rory McIlroy, Patrick Reed, Cam Smith
How to Follow The Open Championship
TELEVISION: Thu: 1:30-4 a.m. (Peacock), 4 a.m.-3 p.m. (GOLF), 3-4 p.m. (Peacock); Sat: 5-7 a.m. (GOLF), 7 a.m.-3 p.m. (NBC); Sun: 4-7 a.m. (GOLF), 7 a.m.-2 p.m. (NBC)
LINKS: TheOpen.com | Live Blog | Podcasts | Instagram | Facebook | Youtube | Official App
The 2021 Open Championship Tee Times
Royal St George’s . Sandwich, England . July 15-18, 2021
All Times Eastern U.S.