According to a report at TMZ, Tiger Woods was arrested early Monday morning in Jupiter, Florida on a DUI charge.
- Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office charged Woods with driving under the influence.
- Woods was arrested around 3 AM on Military Trail, south of Indian Creek Parkway in Jupiter.
- Woods was booked at 7:18 AM. He was released at 10:50 AM.
- Woods faces a charge of driving under the influence of either alcohol or drugs.
- Woods recently underwent surgery so some are speculating it could have been a combination.
- Florida’s legal limit for blood alcohol is .08.
- Woods lives in Jupiter Island, but was driving southbound, away from his home at the time.
- TMZ is reporting that Woods was driving a 2015 Mercedes.
- This is the second time that Woods has been caught driving under the influence. But the first arrest.
— Terri Parker (@wpbf_terri) May 29, 2017
Source: TMZ, Daily Mail, Drudge Report