Tiger Woods posted another video to social media which shows the former world No. 1 taking a golf swing.
This is the third clip that Woods has posted in the past week, but the first one showing the 41-year old hitting a driver.
The initial video was posted on Oct. 7, and showed Woods hitting a full iron shot in slow motion.
On Oct. 10, he posted a video from the Tiger Woods Invitational in California, a clinic he hosted with Tour player Kevin Chappell.
WOODS BACK INJURY
- Three surgeries to repair a disk problem: March 2014, September 2015, and October 2015.
- Following the 2015 surgery, Woods missed the entire 2015-2016 season.
- Woods returned in December 2016 to play in the Hero World Challenge, an unofficial event he hosts.
- Woods played in the 2017 Farmers Insurance, his first PGA Tour start in over a year, but missed the cut by four strokes.
- Despite a suspect back, Woods flew to Dubai but withdrew after one round, citing back spasms. He hasn’t played since.
- Woods had surgery on his lower back in April, and at the time his doctor suggested a six month recovery time.