Odyssey Golf delivers six quick-hit putting tips to help improve your performance on the green.
6 PUTTING TIPS
- Use golf balls to visualize the whole curve into the hole.
- Getting a little jerky on short putts? Try hovering the putter above the ground to reduce tension?
- To improve your touch on the greens, practice making the same putt at different speeds (slow, medium, hard).
- Visualize hitting into a large area on long putts.
- Use the shadow of the flagstick to practice keeping your ball on line.
- Pour water into the hole. Whatever direction the water flows from the hole, that’s the direction the ball will break toward.
(Desktop: Hover and click arrows to navigate. Mobile: Swipe left watch the six clips)
Credit: Odyssey Golf Instagram