While it is sometimes a forgotten element of a full golf arsenal, many professional golfers over the years have extolled the benefits of quality golf shoes. A round of golf not only requires a great deal of walking, but also stability to swing out of different stances with different levels of intensity.
FootJoy has long been a leader in the golf shoe industry, and their reputation should be further enhanced with their newest release: the D.N.A Helix.
- FootJoy has introduced a new golf shoe to their popular DNA (DryJoys Next Advancement) series, called the DNA Helix.
- The DNA Helix prioritizes stability while maintaining a lightweight design. This particular shoe boasts a wider platform than other golf shoes. The shoe is 38% more stable than the last DNA release.
- The Helix also features the “X-Tra Thick Fine Tuned Foam Fitbed”, which was developed specifically for this shoe. FootJoy believes it creates a superior level of comfort.
- The Helix also has a stretched tongue, which is designed to maintain comfort on the top of the foot.
- The DNA Helix retails for $209.99 for the laced version, and $239.99 for the boa system (lace free) version.
“This isn’t just an update for us. D.N.A. Helix is a completely new golf shoe built from the ground up to deliver Tour-level performance and lightweight comfort for all players.”
–Keith Duffy, FootJoy Senior Product Manager
Buy Online: FootJoy.com