Jin Young Ko fired a final-round 69 to claim a two-shot victory over Nelly Korda (68) at the 2023 HSBC Women’s World Championship in Singapore.
- Ko finished with a four-round score of 17-under par (72, 65, 65, 69).
- The former world No. 1 earned $270,000 and moved to No. 5 in the world rankings.
- It was Ko’s 14th career LPGA win, and first in over a year as she’s battled injuries.
- She called this victory her most important: “Because I had a tough year last year and fought with injury, and not good game and mentally tough and everything. And then I won this week.”
- Allisen Corpuz (69), Danielle Kang (68) and Ayaka Furue (67) tied for third on 14-under 274.
- World No. 1 Lydia Ko closed with a 74 to finish 12 shots off the pace.
— LPGA (@LPGA) March 6, 2023