TaylorMade Golf expanded its TP Collection of putters with the introduction of TP Red late last month. Comprised of six mallet models, the new collection has been designed for the player who seeks the performance of TaylorMade’s renowned Pure Roll technology in an aesthetically appealing Tour Red colorway that the company became the first to roll out in 2016.
Since then, the Tour Red colorway has seen its demand grow exponentially on global tours following the success of TaylorMade staffers Jason Day, Jon Rahm and Sergio Garcia.
The TP Red Collection is comprised of five new variations of the Ardmore putter as well as the Chaska model. Each of the six new models feature milled 304 stainless steel heads with Tour Red finish for a premium look and feel with high-contrast coloring and a variety of sightline options to promote improved alignment.
TP RED COLLECTION: SIX NEW MODELS
- Ardmore: A face-balanced mallet designed with dual sightlines for a linear stroke and easy alignment.
- Ardmore CTR: A center-shafted, face-balanced mallet designed to emphasize perfectly centered alignment.
- Ardmore 2 (“L” Neck): A progressive mallet designed with single top, double cavity sightlines and 27° toe hang for a flowing stroke and enhanced alignment.
- Ardmore 2 (double bend): A progressive, face-balanced mallet featuring single top, double cavity sightlines for a straight back, straight through stroke and enhanced alignment.
- Ardmore 3: A progressive mid-size mallet incorporating 40° toe hang for a flowing stroke and simple alignment.
- Chaska: A larger, face-balanced, semi-rounded mallet with a three top sightlines to encourage a confident stroke.
TP RED COLLECTION: FEATURES
- Pure Roll: Each new model utilizes a new milling process along with TaylorMade’s proprietary Pure Roll insert to deliver optimal forward roll with a desired firm feel.
- Specs: Each model has a head weight of 355g, a 3.5° loft, 70° of lie angle and comes available in 34″ & 35″ lengths.
- Weight-adjusting: Each model has interchangeable sole weights to enable the adjustment of mass for optimal performance.
- Grip: Each putter in the collection comes equipped stock with a Super Stroke Pistol GTR 1.0 grip.
- Price: Each putter has a MSRP of $219 USD.
BROWSE OR BUY A TAYLORMADE DT RED COLLECTION PUTTER.