The 2017 BMW PGA Championship is in the books, with Alex Noren walking away with the big prize of $1.15M.
While the PLAYERS is considered the “5th major” for the PGA Tour, the BMW PGA is considered the Euro Tour’s “5th major.”
Here’s a look at the top-5 shots from Wentworth Golf Club.
5. Ernie Els chips in on the 12th for par (after a penalty).
4. Alex Noren holes out for birdie on the par-4 15th.
3. Andrew “Beef” Johnston chips-in for eagle on the par-5 4th hole.
2. Andrew Dodt holes out on Saturday.
1. Noren again with approach on 18 to set up eagle.
Credit: European Tour